You won’t just work in any sector, but in one of the biggest and most important ones world wide with our
Travelling can be very expensive, so how great is the idea, of getting to see an incredibly beautiful country, experiencing a different culture and earning money on the way.
The hospitality sector offers you many different job opportunities, from serving food in a restaurant over working in a hotel, becoming a barista in a coffee shop or many more. Besides the money and great experiences, you’ll have the opportunity to gain precious skills for your future career and personal life.
How can INTERNeX help you?
Finding a paid job abroad can be very challenging. And that is exactly where INTERNeX steps in. Starting off with an overview and upgrade of your resume, we will be connecting you to possible employers and will prepare you for your job interview. Furthermore, we are here for all the uncomfortable topics like tax return, social insurance, bank accounts and everything else that might be coming up along the way that might bring up some questions! We can place you in a job, taking into account your preferences of placement.
From the beginning to the end of your stay, you will have a supervisor, who you can reach out to with any sorts of question and issues that arise. We will ensure that you have the best possible position that fits your needs and brings you where you want to be. Because this is the time of YOUR life.
- Skype Call in advance to get to know you and your expectations, wishes and skills
- Orientation with the INTERNeX team after your arrival
- Overview and update of your resume
- Preparation for job applications
- Setting up job-interviews with possible employers
- Supervisor at the INTERNeX office for support during your whole stay
- Pub nights, weekend events and trips with other participants
- 24 hour emergency number
- Must be able to work a full season or longer
- Must be physically fit
- Must be between the age of 18 and 35
- Must have valid work permit
- Must have travel insurance